Friday 7 March 2008

Birthdays

Hey all. If you'll divert your attention to the right hand side of your screen you'll notice a new feature I've implemented. This is a calendar of birthdays. By default it will show any birthdays within a month of the time you view it (for example, today is march 7 so it will show anything up to April 7.) If you want to look forward, just click the link below it that says "look for more."

If there are any birthdays you want added, let me or Steve know and we'll add them to the calendar.

4 comments:

dragonfly said...

I am not in there and neither is Morgan!!! If you need the dates, mine is the day after Jacksen's and Morgans is June 13th

Assbeard said...

anyone know when Chelsea's birthday is? and Wayne? (i know it's some time around nov. or dec.)

dragonfly said...

i beleive Chelsea's birthday is October 20th... I am like 95% sure...

Assbeard said...

yup. I shoulda just checked her facebook.