Saturday 24 November 2007

Crayon Physics

We need to add some kind of link list that saves us from having to create new posts just to post a link. Every time I create a post just to share a link it seems like a waste.

But enough about my wants, I'm posting because I just watched a video about a yet-to-be-released game called Crayon Physics Deluxe and I already want it. Remember the game "The Incredible Machine"? Crayon Physics Deluxe is the same idea but with a twist: you draw your own objects and the game will figure out how they behave. It's what Spore would be if it were imagined by a kid. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best ones (I'm talking to you, Tetris).

Update, 2 minutes later: Its inferior precursor, Crayon Physics, is already available to download. It's nowhere as cool as the Deluxe one shown in the video though.

2 comments:

Assbeard said...

2 comments.

1: holy crap, that game looks cool. I want it too.

2: jesus man, you went home and continued to surf videos until 4 in the morning?!? you're crazy

Steve said...

Yes, yes I did. And I didn't even check out the 5-second movie videos but it looks like Russ did.